Ok – You are starting out in business so how do you go about choosing an Accountant?
The best way, if possible, is to have a chat with someone you know who is already involved in a business and try to find out as much as you can about their Accountant such as:-
If the individual you know is happy to refer you to their accountant then generally this is a very, very good sign since as we all know in life people do not make referrals without due consideration - just in case things go wrong!
The vast majority of our new clients arise out of referrals from existing clients.
- Do they provide a good service?
- Do they provide good advice?
- Are they easy to get in contact with?
- Do they speak in language you understand?
- Are their charges reasonable?