The business has four directors, as below.
Alistair (Big Al) Grant
- Managing Director
- Heads up general practice division
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland since 1981
- Joined the business in 1989
Al has a wealth of knowledge and experience and this is invaluable to our clients.
In addition to his role as Managing Director Al is very much “hands-on” in connection with the day to day running of the business.
Al believes that treating our clients as individuals and ensuring they all receive a personal service is fundamental to the aims of the business.
- Heads up our contractor division
- Qualified by virtue of over 20 years experience in the profession
- Joined the business in 1992
Robert has been in charge of our Contractor Division for many years now and over that period he has built up a level of knowledge and experience to deal with such clients which we believe is as good as it gets.
Robert has been brought up on the “importance of providing a personal service” ideology and for clients who have had the experience of dealing with Robert, I am sure they would agree that Robert goes out of his way to ensure that this happens in practice.
- Tax Director
- Member of Association of Tax Technicians
- Joined the business in 2002
Craig also deals with new start-up clients and specialises in property taxation, advising clients on the ever changing tax rules in this area.
Barbara Ann Scanlon
- Also Director of our small business support team
- Joined the business in 1998
Barbara Ann and her staff ensure that our small business clients receive the highest standard of service.
Having dealt with client’s financial affairs for over 15 years she has a wealth of experience in the industry to make sure that our clients bookkeeping and administration matters are in safe hands.